Phone orders call

800.111.2222 between the hours 9-6 EST

Kristoff Corojo Limitada Torpedo

Sign Up for Newsletter

1st of the Month $1 shipping

Click here for details...


Free Stuff Friday

Click here for details...


Early Bird Special

Click here for details...

Kristoff Corojo Limitada Torpedo

Other Styles from Kristoff Corojo Limitada

Product Features

  • Size: 6 1/8 x 52

Kristoff Corojo Limitada Torpedo

Availability: Usually ships in 72 hours

add to wishlist


Kristoff Corojo Limitada Torpedo cigars have quietly become one of the great boutique cigars of our time. One of the latest additions to the Kristoff portfolio, the Kristoff Corojo Limitada Torpedo sports 85 percent Cuban-seed Nicaraguan tobacco—wrapper, filler, and binder. The filler blend is smoothed out, however, by filling in the other 15 percent with luscious Dominican long-fillers. This stick, born in the Dominican Republic, has become a proud member of Cigar Aficionado's Top 25 Cigars of 2012.


The rustic wrapper leaf is splotchy and covered with veins—much like the old-time Cubans. The unfinished foot has become a sort of trademark of the Kristoff brand to go along with their “raw tobacco” theme. The stick opens up with a woody profile and hints of leather. There is subtle spice and a touch of licorice as well. The finish is short and peppery, yet smooth at the same time. Very balanced and simple.


Kristoff Corojo Limitada cigars, though on the fuller-bodied side, are great for smokers of all experience levels. They are wonderful gateway cigars to get into the fuller, Cuban-esque boutique genre. They pair nicely with heavy beer or bourbon. Comparable cigars today include Cubao and Kristoff Ligero. Enjoy a taste of Cuba today with a Kristoff Corojo Limitada!

No description available
No description available