Kristoff Corojo Limitada Cigars Cigars
Kristoff Corojo Limitada
Kristoff Corojo Limitada cigars have quietly become one of the great boutique cigars of our time. One of the latest additions to the Kristoff portfolio, the Kristoff Corojo Limitada sports 85 percent Cuban-seed Nicaraguan tobacco—wrapper, filler, and binder. The filler blend is smoothed out, however, by filling in the other 15 percent with luscious Dominican long-fillers. This stick, born in the Dominican Republic, has become a proud member of Cigar Aficionado's Top 25 Cigars of 2012.
Kristoff Corojo Limitada cigars, though on the fuller-bodied side, are great for smokers of all experience levels. They are wonderful gateway cigars to get into the fuller, Cuban-esque boutique genre. They pair nicely with heavy beer or bourbon. Comparable cigars today include Cubao and Kristoff Ligero. Enjoy a taste of Cuba today with a Kristoff Corojo Limitada!
Brand Page - Size Attribute