International Orders Accepted
International Shipping Policy
CigarPlace.biz welcomes international and APO/FPO(Military) orders as well. You can calculate your shipping costs by entering your items into the shopping cart and choosing your country and postal code at the bottom of the page. Due to the complexities involved with international orders, such as customs clearance and local carrier procedures, the following policies and requirements will be applied to international orders:
- All sales are final, if package is lost, damaged or seized by customs, it is the customers responsibility
- First time customers will have to verify credit card information
- Please allow at least 48-72 business-hours to process International orders
- All items will be opened and inspected for freshness and defects prior to shipping
- Buyers are responsible for complying with their countries local and federal tobacco laws and fees associated with there orders
- You agree to pay full shipping amounts. On occasions our system will charge the wrong shipping amount, due to an error in weight. Therefore, we will charge your credit card for the balance upon shipment. Total shipping amount can be verified on the package upon arrival
Note: We highly recommend you choose Express Mail for International orders.
|Shipping Method||Transit Time*||Tracking|
3-5 Business days
|Priority Mail (4 lbs.+)||6-10 Business days||Limited|
|1st Class Mail (1-4 lbs)||Varies, up to several weeks||Limited|
*Transit Time is NOT guaranteed and is the amount of time until the package reaches your countries customs. Customs clearance is beyond our control.
"Thank you, my 1st order with you guys arrived safely in NZ today.I appreciate the descreet packaging which avoided hassles with Customs.You have found yourself another loyal customer. I look forward to making many orders with you in the future. Thanks again"
Joe, from New Zealand
"Hi there, just wanted to let you know I received my package today (tuesday), without any interference from customs or anything .. since this was my first order from you, I was a bit curious as to how the packaging would be, and ofcourse
also how the cigars would survive the trip - let me just say that this order
wil definitely not be the last one!! I'm very pleased with my shopping experience
with cigarplace.biz :)
kind regards from a very happy customer"
Carsten, from Denmark, Europe :)
"Hello, I just got the package no taxes nothing went perfect thanks."
David, from Norway
"Thank you very much for your fantastic service.
From the capital city of the UAE "Abu Dhabi" Your loyal customer,"
Ahmed, United Arab Emirates
"Just received my bundle of Flor De Copan Robusto Maduro. I love these cigars. Solid flavorful cigars that draw well, burn evenly.I smoked a couple of boxes years ago for about $10 a stick, your bundles allow me to smoke these for less than $3 cdn.Thank you! You guys rock!"
Jacques, from Canada
Have you ever thought of carrying the Nica Libre range? I hear that they are a good and cheaper alternative to Padron and are not available in Australia, as far as I can tell. Well, thanks again, and I look forward to doing business with you in the very near future.
Martin, (a very happy customer!), from Australia
Read more of our customer comments.